If you are in the market for a Kubota farm tractor you should do your homework. Here is a comparison between the Mahnidra 2555 vs. the Kubota MX5200. Watch the video for all the details.
- mCRD No DPF Engine
- More engine displacement and torque
- More advanced HST transmission
- More speed choices Shuttle Transmission
- Higher Capacity 3 point hitch
- Higher Capacity loader
- Remote Hydraulic Valve Standard
- Better seat with adjustable suspension
- Tilt steering wheel
- More built in weight
- Better operators station with floor mat
- Lower manufacturers list Price
- 5 year Power train warranty standard
- Number 1 selling tractor in the world
The bottom line? Kubota tractors just don’t provide the kind of power and value that Mahindra tractors do. We invite you to visit Vanco Outdoor Equipment’s Henderson NC showroom to take a first hand look at the full line of Mahindra tractors. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.